Two survivors of the Florida high school shooting that left 17 people dead on Wednesday afternoon appeared on MSNBC to discuss what they saw and heard.
Liberals won’t be so happy after hearing what these brothers had to say.
According to Aiden and Brandon Minoff, gun control would not have prevented the terrible crime from occurring.
Check this out…
From Gateway Pundit:
Two brothers who knew the suspected shooter and were present during the massacre at a Florida high school stated during an appearance on MSNBC that they did not believe gun control could have prevented the tragedy.
Freshman Aiden Minoff and his older brother Brandon Minoff, a senior, were calm and rational during the interview despite what they had just been through.
When asked by Williams how he would prevent such tragedies if he was lawmaker in a “decision-making position,” clearly fishing for a plea for gun control, Brandon Minkoff asserted that the problem isn’t guns — but mental health issues.
“Gun-wise, I don’t think there’s any way to prevent it,” the elder Minoff responded. “You outlaw guns, it just creates higher demand for it. I think it has to do with mental health, though. If he’s been expelled three different times from three different schools, I think he should be helped out.”
The Minoff’s are 100% correct.
Nicolas de Jesus Cruz would’ve committed the senseless act regardless of whether guns were available. This comes down to evil in its purest form.
The only thing gun control does is take away the ability for good people to protect themselves from the Cruz’s of the world.
Speaking of Cruz, the FBI was warned about the murderer back in September 2017, per The Daily Wire:
According to a new report, the FBI was warned last September about a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz who wrote in response to a video by a vlogger that he was “going to be a professional school shooter.”
On Wednesday, police arrested Nikolas Cruz, 19, on the suspicion of opening fire at his former high school, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in south Florida. At least 17 people, including both students and faculty, are dead as a result of the massacre.
On Thursday, BuzzFeed reported that the FBI had been warned about someone of the same name in late September 2017. BuzzFeed spoke with the YouTube vlogger, Ben Bennight, 36, who said that he noticed an alarming response to one of his videos posted and immediately contacted the FBI.
“Agents with the bureau’s Mississippi field office got back to him ‘immediately,’ Bennight said, and conducted an in-person interview the following day, on Sept. 25,” BuzzFeed reports.
“They came to my office the next morning and asked me if I knew anything about the person. I didn’t,” the vlogger told BuzzFeed. “They took a copy of the screenshot and that was the last I heard from them.”
Below is a screenshot of Cruz’s September 24 post, which Bennight flagged and YouTube ultimately removed:
AJC has more on Cruz:
-Cruz’s mother died in November. His father had died years earlier.
-He and his brother were adopted.
-He went to live with a friend’s family after his mother’s death.
-Cruz had been expelled from school
-He had posted “disturbing” material on social media, according to Israel.
-Buzzfeed is reporting that the FBI was warned about a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz after he posted in September that he was “going to be a professional school shooter.
–The Miami Herald reports that a teacher at the school said Cruz had been identified as a potential threat to fellow students in the past. Math teacher Jim Gard told the Herald, “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”
-The shooting started outside the building, then Cruz went into the school and continued shooting
-Authorities think he walked out with other students after the shootings
-He had “multiple” magazines of ammunition
-He had an AR-15 weapon
-He had a gas mask and smoke grenades
-He pulled the fire alarm as he went into the school and then began shooting
-He was taken into custody off-campus
Source: Breaking News